A peaceful weekly protest against official racist violence in America, including the ongoing deceptions about our history.
We demand the removal of the monument honoring racist traitors at the Williamson County courthouse & substantial police reform.
In the wake of systemic murders of African Americans through police brutality, these issues are more salient than ever. Join every Tuesday evening help move this outdated relic from Georgetown Square. We request that all of those attending wear masks & maintain a minimum 6 ft distance from others. If unable to be outside, we do have attendees who stay in their car, hold up signs and honk their horns while watching the event on livestream. We also ask that attendees please be courteous & leave no litter in the gathering area.
- Engage in productive, not argumentative conversations.
- Do not confront hecklers (in cars, on the street etc.).
- Do not walk alone to your car after the rally; have one of the group members that station the table to walk you to your car. Once in your car, check to see if you are being followed. If you believe that you are, we encourage you to be safe: come back to the rally if it is still occurring to ask for help from police in attendance; or go to the police station if the rally is over.
- Although it is within our 2nd amendment rights, please do not open carry a firearm at the rally; this can be a trigger to escalate to violence.
- Wilco Patriots do not condone violence or vandalism.
- Wilco PatriotsOrganizer of Move the Confederate Statue Georgetown
Location710 S Main St, Georgetown, TX 78626-5713, United States, Round Rock, United States
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io